Three things I accomplished today:
- Taught big boss how to use WordPress
- Learned how to write interactive fiction with Inform 7 (it's a lot easier than you'd think)
- Successfully navigated a dinner party hosted by someone I didn't know very well yet
- Vegetarian abenkwan (Ghanaian palm-nut soup)
- Talking with a coworker about "How I Met Your Mother" (there are finally some good episodes again)
- Jodi offered to watch a Star Trek movie with me soon, not because she likes Star Trek, just because she wants to watch things with me. (Though if she's going to make that sacrifice, I think we should at least wait until Amanda's back at home so she can enjoy it too.